“Freedom is not given to us by anyone; we have to cultivate it ourselves. It is a daily practice.” A quote by Thich Nhat Hahn.
Today’s Beauty-Inside Story is: Freedom Through Change
“Master, I am afraid.”
“Afraid of what Little Luna?”
“Afraid of who I am to become.”
“Who are you going to become?”
“This is why I am afraid of. I don’t know.”
“Hmm. This is a big problem, Little Luna. Let us sit and put our heads together and see if we can figure this out.”
“Yes Master. Thank you for your kindness.”
They sat down by the river’s edge and watched the water drift by.
An hour or two passed when Luna spoke, “Master, I am free now.”
“Free of what, Little Luna?”
“Free. . . free from “me.” Free from my mind’s talk. Thank you Master for putting all our heads together. The River and the Wind have such beautiful soft voices. It can be hard to hear them.”
“Yes, Little Luna. It can be hard to hear if you don’t listen. You know, Little Luna, as Thich Nhat Hahn said, “Freedom is not given to us by anyone; we have to cultivate it ourselves. It is a daily practice.”
CLICK the Audio to hear the podcast and guided meditations
Today is a July 27, 2018 and today is an Aquarius Thunder Blood Red Moon. A total lunar eclipse; the longest lunar eclipse for the 21st century.
If you saw my Prosperity Path Seminar Eclipse Two, the timeline in that story is set for Madagascar. If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area here is the timeline:
- Partial Eclipse begins at 11:24 am
- Full Eclipse beginning at 12:30 pm
- Maximum Eclipse at 1:21 pm
- Full Eclipse ends at 2:13 pm
- Partial eclipse ending at 3:19 pm
The entire eclipse (partial shadow and full shadow) is nearly 4 hours with the total lunar eclipse (when the moon is fully covered) lasting 103 minutes, 1 hour and 13 minutes.
What is a lunar eclipse? Here is my short astro-numerology explanation. The Sun affects the ego, the outer light, the masculine light. The Moon affects the light within, the receptive and emotional light, the feminine light. During the lunar eclipse, the Earth, which grounds us, becomes a player as the Moon, steps behind the earth, and is now in the shadow of the earth.
When the Sun opposes the Moon, like today, their movements bring to the fore our own oppositions–-that is, we are in the shadows or challenges of our own growth. Yes, Eclipses cast their shadow to make you look inward. To help you release what is inside to awaken through the absence of light.
Now it is time to look at precisely what the Moon and Sun have to say today.
Let’s say hello to the Moon & the Sun. As I said, this is an Aquarius Blood Red Full Moon and it is at 4 degrees. This moon is your inner light, your reflective light. It’s the light that is lighting your emotions and will be highlighting your breakthroughs. It will be shining emotional light on what is familiar to you and what you want to change, improve and let go of.
And the Sun, your outer light, the light that is lighting your identity, is in opposition in the sign of Leo at 4 degrees. It is casting its bright willful light on your ego, what you want to create, bring forth, how you want to build, grow and manifest.
The Sun and Moon are working together through opposition to bring tension with the light that will ground you. This is the opportunity to bring you freedom through change for the purpose of building and manifesting in a way that is appropriate for you.
The key planets in play are:
- Mars in retrograde at 3 degrees in Aquarius partnering with the Moon
- South Node at 5 degrees in Aquarius partnering with the Moon
- North Node at 5 degrees in Leo partnering with the Sun
- Uranus at 2 degrees in Taurus pointing in opposition to the Sun and Moon
- Chiron at 2 degrees pointing nicely to the Sun and Moon
What does this all mean?
This eclipse it is casting its filtered light on what makes you royal, worthy, rich. This light is bringing big tension on what you want to manifest into matter. It is asking you to build stability, whether it be a difficult task or not. It is pushing you toward your joy, even if it feels stressful. It may be pushing you to create new experiences, meet new people, connect to new groups, to help steer you to manifest your North Star, your dreams, goals and purpose. This is a Thunder Blood Red Lunar Eclipse. It adds a strong fiery element, so be aware and careful of the flying sparks of high emotions.
Second, communication is paramount to a breakthrough, whether this is with yourself, others or your inner shadows, aka your struggle. There may be communication tension related to the discussion of what you have, what you own, what you value. But don’t shrink from the task because this full moon will support you. But be reflective, not rash, in any action taken.
Think of it this way. If you want Your Treasure Chest, take your time, dig deep and pull it out of the ground.
This Thunder Blood Red Moon is giving you an opportunity for great healing, especially in the area of difficult communications, all of which are ushering you toward “Freedom Through Change.”
Here are 3 Key tips to help you build within the lunar shadow of this full moon:
- Kindness. This breakthrough vibration will help you stay centered, grounded and stable during the next 6 months.
- Mindful of abusive self mind-talk. Be like Little Luna and take time to listen.
- Let go of perfection. Transformation is about going deep inside and bringing the muck up into the light for review, so you can let go of what is no longer serving you. This is a time for transformation, and it may not be pretty. Let go of perfectionism.
Where do you go from here? If you like my talk and would like more personal guidance on your path, we offer three E-Course Programs.
- Inner Spirit Program
- Inner Beauty Image Program
- Prosperity Path Program
- To learn the basics of your natal chart, schedule a 1:1 complimentary 15 min. consultation. Just go to www.innerbeautyhealing.us, then go to the “Offerings” tab and check out the “Consultations” tab.
- If you are ready to breakthrough and make a difference and want specific guidance, schedule a 30 minute appointment (Special for $30). CLICK HERE.
- Do you want to go all the way? Sign-up for our Prosperity Path Seminars under our “Seminars” tab. Or CLICK HERE
Have a beautiful and wonderful full moon.
Much Light and Love,
Leave a Reply