5-Element – Earth Food
5-Element’s are in food too. A Earth Food recipe for nourishing your contentment.
Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Stew
- 1 Onion, chop medium size
- 2 Celery Sticks, chop medium size
- 3 Small Sweet Potatoes, peel & chop cube size
- 1 Butternut Squash, peel, de-seed & chop cube size
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, heat in 5 qt pan
- Saute Veggies for about 8 min
- 1 Can diced tomatoes, 14.5 oz
- 2 Cups Veggie Broth
- 1/2 tsp Cardamon, Cumin, All Spice, Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, Pepper
Bring to boil, cover, turn to simmer and cook low for 1 -2 or more hours, choose desired veggie texture and tenderness.
5 Min before serving, separate 1/3 cup of Sauce, add 1 tbsp Cornstarch, blend and add to stew. Stir with heat until sauce thickens.
CLICK to download Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Stew.
Serve on Rice or Couscous top with Pine-Nuts and Parsley or Basil
Leave a Reply