“Reset your inner compass, that’s what you said for the last Taurus New Moon. Easier said than done,” grumbled Clasey.
“Got stuck?” inquired Voice.
“You could say that. Actually, I’d say starting is the challenge. My mind suffers from chaos and complexity. It’s like my mind is full of puzzle pieces that are scattered all over the table and I’m trying to put the pieces together, but so many of them don’t fit,” complained Clasey.
Voice responded, “Let me ask you this, are all the puzzle pieces on your table yours? Is it filled with other people’s opinions and limitations? Create your picture using other people’s puzzle pieces – all you’ll create is chaos. The solution is No Compromise! Value Your True Self.”
Are you ready to Value Your True Self?
CLICK the Audio to hear the podcast and guided meditations
May 18, 2019, Scorpio Full Moon Divination Forecast
Now, let me begin by explaining to you how to walk your path to your prosperity with this upcoming May 18th Scorpio Full Moon of 2019.
(And if you’ve got your own personal birth chart that I sent you or you just happen to have one. This is a great time to pull it out. And for those of you who don’t have one – but want one, contact me at Francesca@InnerBeautyHealing.US and we’ll see what we can do.
Let’s say hello and thank you to the Moon & the Sun for their beautiful frequency of light that they share with us.
So what kind of full moon light are we getting on May 18th? It is the light the say’s, “ No Compromise! Value Your True Self”
This transformational Scorpio Full Moon is the light that brings you your true Style. It’s pushing you out of Mediocrity and challenging you to be Exquisite. It wants you to dig deep and weed out where you have lived in Compromise. It is giving you the strength to dawn the cloak of your Competence. Why? So you can create a Bountiful life.
Let’s start by looking at some of the basic Numerology of the day.
- The year is 2019 = 12, The number of creativity and self-expression. But it also carries the victim vibration
- The month of May = 5 the frequency Freedom through Change
- The Day is = 18 Confidence, Empowerment, and Humanitarian Wisdom
- The Universal day is 12+5+9=26 the number of Healing, Communications, and Empowerment
The Astrology – is the Sun & Moon are at 27 degrees communicating insightful wisdom. The Sun, your outer light is in Taurus the sign on what you value and love. And the Moon, your inner light is in opposition in Scorpio the sign of Transformation.
Now lets’ look a little closer and see what other planets are in play.
The other Planets Party in play are:
- Mercury the mind at 24 degrees in Taurus sitting partner with the Sun emphasizing the shadow of Complexity to light the gift of Simplicity
- Venus at 4 degrees of manifestation and Uranus at 3 degrees of creativity in Taurus
- The Capricorn Trio – Pluto at 23 degrees, the call of the Lion, Saturn at 20 degrees and S. Node at 18 degrees and all pointing with pleasure to the Sun and Moon the light of Divine Justice and Ascension
- Neptune at 18 degrees in Pisces the intuitive, spreading the light of Grace to the Sun and Moon
What does this mean to you?
This Scorpio Full Moon is here to help you transform your life out of the lower mental vibration of Complexity to Simplicity. How? First, you need to breakthrough by looking at what you really Value, what you really Love from the space of Altruism (which is the good for the whole) and create from that space. That will allow you to manifest into matter from the gift of your genius.
This Scorpio Full Moon is transforming your connection to your dreams and to the group consciousness. Why? Because you are on the trajectory to Ascend, to change. How? Through the experiences of Divine Justice. If you take the steps to not Compromise the value of your True Self the universe will support, you with Grace and ease.
CLICK the Video to watch the Scorpio Full Moon vlog
So here are my 3 tips for No Compromise! Value Your True Self with this Scorpio Full Moon:
- Lose the Pride– Take a moment and contemplate Pride. Pride in itself is not bad but when it shadows your judgment it does not play nice. It can make you Compromise living your True Self
- Let go of “I don’t know” – Give yourself permission to know yourself and then do this next exercise.
- Ask yourself, “Who Am I” – This is an exercise I learned from my Qi Gong master. Sit in front of a mirror and ask yourself “Who am I?” Do this for 1-5 minutes. You can also do this with a partner instead of a mirror. Each time you ask the question you’ll go deeper, and inner insights will be revealed.
Where do you go from here? Well…the question is
Do you want to awaken out of your Chaos? Do you want to live up to your Aspirations? Is the time now for you to Ascend?
If you answered YES to any one of these questions and you are curious about the Divination Arts, how I can help you are 3 main ways
- Sign-up on my website at InnerBeautyHealing.us to receive our teaching newsletter. It goes out every two weeks before the New & Full Moon. This is how I can help you for free to follow your prosperity path with the frequency of the New & Full Moon
- Join my private group meeting New-Full Moon Broadcast to manifest with the power of the Moon. This is when we can go deeper into your own personal prosperity path. We meet on the New & Full Moon. You can find these on my website.
- I invite you to work with me 1:1 with my Prosperity Path Guidance packages. For more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending much Light & Love with this Scorpio Full Moon.
Leave a Reply